Extra Dessert Delights: Mint Chocolate Chip


Reviewed by splasherwinter:

I was blown away by the fact that Extra came out with a new line of gum flavors: Dessert Delights. IT just didn't seem like the thing Extra would come out with. The first one out was the Extra Dessert Delights: Mint Chocolate Chip gum. When I popped it in my mouth, I was surprised and a little disappointed; it was just too minty to me. It tastes a lot like Orbit Sweet Mint, but not as sweet. I was very disappointed also that the chocolate flavor did not stand out. You can't even taste. I guess they just thought that the sweetness is good enough to pass as chocolate. The flavor lasts as long as any other Extra gum, strong for 5-7 minutes and then weaker for more than 30 minutes (need to test that). I just hope the next Dessert Delight is truly a delight.